Is there any way that NXP provides to resolve image sticking?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any way that NXP provides to resolve image sticking?

jkshin
Contributor II

I plan to use the i.MX 8m processor for the video controller. I will use OLED panel as display. So I have to solve the image-sticking problem, is there any way like the program or API that NXP provides to solve image-sticking?

0 Kudos
4 Replies

jkshin
Contributor II

Image Sticking is a phenomenon in which certain pixels are burn-in due to the functional nature of self-luminous OLEDs. For example, if a fixed image, such as the logo of a broadcasting company, is continuously displayed for a very long time, the logo image will remain physically blurred in that part.

0 Kudos

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

pls tell me what your test steps, then I can reproduce this issue on my board, your information is too limitied , pls give me more detailed information you could, what bsp version and how to reproduce this on nxp imx board

0 Kudos

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

what image-sticking do you mean? could you give me more detailed use case?

0 Kudos

jkshin
Contributor II

Image Sticking is a phenomenon in which certain pixels are burn-in due to the functional nature of self-luminous OLEDs. For example, if a fixed image, such as the logo of a broadcasting company, is continuously displayed for a very long time, the logo image will remain physically blurred in that part.

0 Kudos