Is there any patch file to enable GStreamer DMA transfer?

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Is there any patch file to enable GStreamer DMA transfer?

873 次查看
inhobaek
Contributor I

I just read this posting How to pass DMA buffers from a Driver thru GStreamer 'v4l2src' plugin to Freescale IPU/VPU plugins .

But I can't edit my camera driver code with above posting.

Is there any patch or source code can be referenced to do port DMA?

0 项奖励
2 回复数

545 次查看
CarlosCasillas
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Could you please specify which processor and BSP are you using?

Best regards!

/Carlos

0 项奖励

545 次查看
CarlosCasillas
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

I have internally asked to our experts about your issue and below you can find their responses:

There is no specific patch for v4l2src for DMA as it is an option for the customer to select, and is dependent on whether the device they are using has the v4l support to do so.

It is an election to be made by the final customer, and the modifications are in the document already mentioned.

We haven't been able to locate a non-proprietary source files to show the example of the modification in use, but the information in the linked document is sufficient for a DD author to utilize and make the changes.

Hope this will be useful for you.
Best regards!
/Carlos

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 项奖励