Is there a way to change the pin output configurations of the EPD connector?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to change the pin output configurations of the EPD connector?

conorross
Contributor I

I have been using the default 6 in screen with the Ebook daughter card and an IMX6 SOLOLITE. I have been able to successfully use the 6 in screen but am trying to connect a different size screen. Luckily both screens use a JST connector 39FXL-RSM1-S-H-TB. The list of pins and signals on the E-paper screen and daughter card output are almost identical with a few that are in a different order. For this reason it does not work to simply connect the other screen. I was wondering if it was possible to change the pin configurations on the daughter card to match what the E-Paper screen accepts? For example defining that a VDD, digital power supply driver, be a pin 2 instead of a pin 5 etc. I have attached the data sheet for the daughter card. The relevant component is on page 8.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

No, it is not possible to reassign the contacts of the EPD connector since they are hardwired on the board. You have to make a cross-connector board to match the i.MX6SL EVK EPDC connector on one side and your EPD add-on board's connector on the another.

Have a great day,
Artur

0 Kudos