Is the content of IMX6ULRM about EMV wrong?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the content of IMX6ULRM about EMV wrong?

Jump to solution
dmaker
Contributor II

SIM CNTL register bits in the document  (i.MX 6UltraLite Applications Processor Reference Manual   Document Number: IMX6ULRM Rev. 0, 08/2015)

文档.png

SIM CNTL register bits in the code( BSP 3.14.38_6ul ,  <linux_dir>driver/mxc/SIM/mxc_sim.c), I didn't change anything.

源码.png

we can see,  the first bit to the third  correspond to the document, others do not.

Is the content  of  IMX6ULRM about  EMV  wrong?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
dmaker
Contributor II

I get it,the correct document about mxc_sim.c is in 45 chapters,not in 22 chapters.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
jamesbone
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Huang,

The reference Manual it is correct,  the  Linux driver that you find it is not for the i.MX6UL it is from the i.MX25 which has the SIM module and the SIM CNTL register it is exactly the way it is described, in fact if you see in the i.MX6UL the register name is  EMVSIMx_CTRL .  I apologize for this inconvenience.

Have a nice day!

Have a great day,
Jaime

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
dmaker
Contributor II

But i found the code from the BSP which had already source MACHINE=imx6ulevk.  Now, I do know how to get the linux driver for the i.mx6ul.

0 Kudos
dmaker
Contributor II

And I print out all default values of the registers from 0x021B4000.(0xF43B4000 map to 0x021B4000)

pastedImage_0.png

and the default values in the document

pastedImage_1.png

there is a very big difference.

0 Kudos
dmaker
Contributor II

I get it,the correct document about mxc_sim.c is in 45 chapters,not in 22 chapters.

0 Kudos