Is it possible to configure Slew Rate of HDMI or LVDS pins on i.MX6DL?

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

Is it possible to configure Slew Rate of HDMI or LVDS pins on i.MX6DL?

跳至解决方案
943 次查看
andrejakostic
Contributor II

I'd just like to confirm if the slew rate and drive strength are configurable for the LVDS (LVDS0 CLK p/n and Data 0/1/2 p/n) and HDMI(TX CLK p/n and TX Data 0/1/2 p/n) pins on the i.MX6DL.

As far as I can understand from reading the reference manual, the LVDS pins have fixed configuration, which cannot be changed in the software, and the slew rate of the HDMI pins cannot be configured in software, but the drive strength is configurable using the procedure explained in the chapter 35.8 of the reference manual.

So is the above correct?

标签 (1)
1 解答
826 次查看
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Andreja

I think this is correct understanding.

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

在原帖中查看解决方案

1 回复
827 次查看
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Andreja

I think this is correct understanding.

Best regards
igor
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!