显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Interface timing between i.MX6Q Sabre SD and MCIMX28LCD

699 次查看
mileswang
Contributor II

Dear sir,

I have one i.MX6Q Sabre SD board and one MCIMX28LCD. They are connected via 24bit parallel port (J504 DISP0 Expansion Connector in i.MX6Q Sabre SD board).

But MCIMX28LCD failed to show the image. I doubt the interface timing between i.MX6Q Sabre SD and MCIMX28LCD is not correct. Do you have spec about the interface timing?

Thanks,

Miles

0 项奖励
回复
6 回复数

532 次查看
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Miles Wang,

The MCIMX28LCD screen can work well on this board.

Best Regards

Dan

0 项奖励
回复

532 次查看
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Miles Wang,

Which version of BSP are you using? And how do you configure the u-boot commands?
Have a great day
Dan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 项奖励
回复

532 次查看
mileswang
Contributor II

Hi Dan, I am writing a new driver for vxWorks 7.0. I met display issue. I think it is timing issue. So I need the timing spec. Thanks, Miles On 2015-04-29 15:27 , Dan Wang Wrote: Interface timing between i.MX6Q Sabre SD and MCIMX28LCD reply from Dan Wang in i.MX Community - View the full discussion Hi Miles Wang, Which version of BSP are you using? And how do you configure the u-boot commands? Have a great day Dan

0 项奖励
回复

532 次查看
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Miles Wang,

So sorry, I am not familiar with the vxWorks 7.0. Your question is out of my support. In the BSP freescale provide, it can works well on this board. When you do porting vxWorks 7.0 on your board, have you set all the lcd parameters right? You have to porting the lcd driver and code in BSP.

Best Regards

Dan

0 项奖励
回复

532 次查看
mileswang
Contributor II

Hi, Dan, I don't know which parameter is wrong. So I need the timing spec. Freescale BSP works well. I think so. But how does Freescale BSP set the LCD parameters? There should be a spec to define it. This is what I want. Thanks, Miles On 2015-04-29 16:35 , Dan Wang Wrote: Interface timing between i.MX6Q Sabre SD and MCIMX28LCD reply from Dan Wang in i.MX Community - View the full discussion Hi Miles Wang, So sorry, I am not familiar with the vxWorks 7.0. Your question is out of my support. In the BSP freescale provide, it can works well on this board. When you do porting vxWorks 7.0 on your board, have you set all the lcd parameters right? You have to porting the lcd driver and code in BSP. Best Regards Dan Did your question get answered? If so, say thanks by clicking Correct Answer in the community thread! Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on Freescale Community Start a new discussion in i.MX Community by email or at Freescale Community Following Interface timing between i.MX6Q Sabre SD and MCIMX28LCD in these streams: Inbox

0 项奖励
回复

532 次查看
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Miles Wang,

I will find it for you. please wait.

Best Regards

Dan

0 项奖励
回复