Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inquiry how to connect camera YCrCb 16-bit on i.MX51 pads

Jump to solution
andychien
Contributor III

Dear Sir,

Our customer would like camera device and format is 16-bit YCrcb on i.MX51 platform.

We checked the i.MX51 could support it (page1184 on MCIMX51RM.pdf).

We see  CSI interface are CS1_D8~D19 *(12-bit) and CS2_D12~D19 (8-bit) (page109~ 113 on MCIMX51RM.pdf).

We don't know how to connect 16-bit at one CSI port.

Could you help confirm it?

Thanks a lot,

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Andy

for such connections one can look at i.MX53 IPU (its IPU is similar to i.MX51)

datasheet IMX53CEC Table 59. Camera Input Signal Cross Reference, Format and Bits Per Cycle

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Andy

for such connections one can look at i.MX53 IPU (its IPU is similar to i.MX51)

datasheet IMX53CEC Table 59. Camera Input Signal Cross Reference, Format and Bits Per Cycle

Best regards

igor

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
andychien
Contributor III

Dear Sir,

Thanks a lot and we will follow IMX53CEC table 59 to connect and test it.

0 Kudos