In our project we use SOC IMX6 Dual and QNX 7 RTOS. Does CAAM driver for QNX 7 is available for the same ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In our project we use SOC IMX6 Dual and QNX 7 RTOS. Does CAAM driver for QNX 7 is available for the same ?

anoopsany
Contributor I

In our project we use SOC IMX6 Dual  and QNX 7 RTOS. Does CAAM driver for QNX 7 is available for the same ?

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

jacobbarthelmeh
Contributor I

Hello Anoop,

We at wolfSSL also found that there is not many options out there for use of CAAM with QNX. wolfSSL is a TLS / crypto library with a speciality in embedded devices for IoT use and progressive support for hardware acceleration. Development at wolfSSL for a CAAM QNX driver is in the late stages with some initial results already collected and is expected to complete soon. There is a subset of algorithms targeted with the driver so far, but feel free to ping us at facts@wolfssl.com with algorithms desired, or if you would be interested in being an alpha/beta tester? So far we are seeing some very encouraging numbers with ECC operations using black keys. Once the code gets completed it will be pushed up to our open source code location on GitHub here (https://github.com/wolfSSL/wolfssl).

Regards,
Jacob Barthelmeh

0 Kudos

Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Anoop,

Yes, CAAM work as usual in QNX 7, however take in mind that QNX7 64-bit only.

Regards

0 Kudos

anoopsany
Contributor I

Hi Alfred Soto,

Thank you for your kind response. 

I have checked several QNX BSP ,but failed to find CAAM driver.While linux driver for CAAM is available. Do you know any QNX reference drivers for CAAM .Any pointers to threads will be helpful.

Best Regards,

0 Kudos