cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image Rotation and Alpha Blending examples for i.MX233 PXP

Jump to solution
RobMauro
Contributor II

We want to use i.MX233 PXP for image rotation and alpha-blending.

Does anyone have examples of such PXP usage in C code?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

As for rotation - please look at Re: i.MX23 CPU - Display Rotate function not working

Also, please refer to the Linux PXP driver ; the PxP driver source code is located in
drivers/media/video/mxs_pxp.c and drivers/media/video/mxs_pxp.h.

The PXP driver may be used via V4L2.

Have a great day,
Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

As for rotation - please look at Re: i.MX23 CPU - Display Rotate function not working

Also, please refer to the Linux PXP driver ; the PxP driver source code is located in
drivers/media/video/mxs_pxp.c and drivers/media/video/mxs_pxp.h.

The PXP driver may be used via V4L2.

Have a great day,
Yuri

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos