cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISO15118/OCPP Stack for RTOS and LINUX on i.MX RT/SoC

JACK_CHA
Contributor IV

Hi NXP 

Can you please recommend ISO15118 and OCPP1.6 & 2.0 Stack available for NXP i.MX RT and 8M SoC?

We're not sure if SevenStax, CarMedia Lab and PIONIX able to provide with EVSE Software.

Thanks.

Regards, 

ADAM

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

diego_charles
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @JACK_CHA 

Thank you for the patience.

Currently, for the  OCPP and ISO15118  support we have partnership with  VECTOR  for the MPU and SEVENSTAX for  MCU side. 

The EVSE app (integrating those stacks)  will come from NXP. 

Please stay tuned for more news from us by subscribing to the nxp.com/easyevse or DistyNet. Available and upcoming trainings are being posted on training.nxp.com

All the best,

Diego 

0 Kudos

GanesanGuru
Contributor IV

Hi @diego_charles ,

As you've mentioned for MCU, NXP is partering with SEVENSTAX for OCPP/ISO15118, but for which MCUs?

1. In this reference, @page # 15, its been mentioned that iMX RT 1064 has OCPP/ISO15118 under Service Processing block. So, whether RT1064 supports it? If how to implement them?
  2. In terms of RT1064, how to integreate those stacks, which are purchased from SEVENSTAXnto NXP's SDK?
0 Kudos

diego_charles
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @GanesanGuru 

Thank you for your interest! 

On the MCU side we are currently working on the enablement for the RT1064 and RT1060. RT1064 and RT1060 are almost the same chip, the main difference is that RT1064's package integrates a NOR flash memory. For more details please check AN12290

We still dot not have a publicly released package, probably we are going to release a separate SW package from the SDK. But once I get more news I will update this thread. Please stay tuned

If you have any more questions related I am more than happy to address them here or in a new thread.

All the best, 

Diego

0 Kudos

GanesanGuru
Contributor IV

Hi @diego_charles 

I'm more interested in SW Stacks - OCPP/ISO15118 support for RT family of MCU, as stated by previous converserations that SEVENSTAX provides those stacks. It would be really appreciative if there is any workaround tutorial for integrating those with RT MCUs, iff their integration is gonna work. Hence, kindly look in that perspective and do the needful @diego_charles ...

diego_charles
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @GanesanGuru 

Thanks again for your comments. So far I still can not offer you the requested documentation, as we are in the process of development, but, I will let my team know about your  interest. 

Please stay tuned, for any news, by enabling alerts on our following pages:

https://www.nxp.com/design/designs/ev-charging:EV-CHARGING

https://www.nxp.com/applications/automotive/software-defined-vehicle-infrastructure/ev-charging-stat...

https://www.nxp.com/design/designs/easyevse-ev-charging-station-development-platform:CONNECTED-EV-CH...

diego_charles_0-1694201413854.png

On my side, as soon I have any public information for sharing I will let you know by updating this thread. 

Also, if you got more questions related our EV charging feel free to submit them in this forum or by creating an internal support ticket. Feel free to tag me there, I will be happy to check.

Diego.

diego_charles
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @JACK_CHA 

Thanks for reaching us.

Let me consult with our team for the availabilty of those stacks.

All the best,

Diego

0 Kudos