キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

IMX8M Add MIPI DSI support in uboot

1,127件の閲覧回数
hello122344
Contributor II

Hi,  I want to display the logo in the uboot,DSI_D0--DSI_D3 have signal,but  DSI_CLK0P/DSI_CLK0M is     not up(NO signal);Now the mipi screen initialization is unsuccessful,Could anyone provide any insight of how to fix this issue?  think you !!!

0 件の賞賛
3 返答(返信)

1,117件の閲覧回数
Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Fresh Out,

MIPI DSI is not supported in uboot, but it is supported on kernel, because it is device tree, but you can add a gpio simulating the clock and see if this happens.

Regards

0 件の賞賛

1,097件の閲覧回数
hello122344
Contributor II

Hi,Bio_TICFSL:            

Thank you for your reply,my mipi panel  is customized,Only need to write 0X11和0X29 can                       light  up display,Now I have succeeded light up  in the kernel,the operation is as follows:                            mipi_dsi_dcs_exit_sleep_mode(dsi);                                                                                                            mipi_dsi_dcs_set_display_on(dsi);            NOW  I want to implement it in uboot,he operation is as  follows:                                                              mipi_dsi_dcs_write(MIPI_DCS_EXIT_SLEEP_MODE, NULL, 0);                                                               mipi_dsi_dcs_write(MIPI_DCS_SET_DISPLAY_ON, NULL, 0);                                                           DSI_D0--DSI_D3 have signal,but  DSI_CLK0P/DSI_CLK0M is  not up(NO signal)   How to open the DSI_clock?? if  open DSI_clock,mipi may be light up..  Could you  provide any insight of how to fix this issue?  think you !!!

0 件の賞賛

1,070件の閲覧回数
hello122344
Contributor II

Hi,Bio_TICFSL:

Thank you for your reply,my mipi panel  is customized,Only need to write 0X11和0X29 can                       light  up display,Now I have succeeded light up  in the kernel,the operation is as follows:                            mipi_dsi_dcs_exit_sleep_mode(dsi);                                                                                                            mipi_dsi_dcs_set_display_on(dsi);                                                                                                               NOW  I want to implement it in uboot,he operation is as  follows:                                                              mipi_dsi_dcs_write(MIPI_DCS_EXIT_SLEEP_MODE, NULL, 0);                                                               mipi_dsi_dcs_write(MIPI_DCS_SET_DISPLAY_ON, NULL, 0);                                                                   DSI_D0--DSI_D3 have signal,but  DSI_CLK0P/DSI_CLK0M is  not up(NO signal)                                     How to open the DSI_clock?? if  open DSI_clock,mipi may be light up..                                                  Could you  provide any insight of how to fix this issue?  think you !!!

0 件の賞賛