IMX8_NAND_64Page_Boot

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMX8_NAND_64Page_Boot

karimbakir
Contributor II

I have custom board  using imx8qxp mek board and I have in my board external NAND chip with 64 page . Also no boot switches match booting from NAND with 64 page . 

I dumped all fuses values in my board using uboot command :

#fuse read 0 0 0x10C 

So I have to burn eFuses to boot from NAND with 64 page , I check in the data sheet and I found i have to write in word 2 block 0 ,so I want to know is the following values is the correct value to boot form NAND with 64 page so I just run the following command in uboot :

#fuse prog -y 0 2 0x3001000A

//bank=0 word=2 value=0x3001000A (override NAND pages in block && configure 64 page per block ) .

Also I need to know Do i need to configure BT_MODE_FUSES [5:0] ? 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

b36401
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Actually i.MX8QXP processor is not officially launched and not officially supported.

Please create a technical case:
https://community.nxp.com/thread/381898

Have a great day,
Victor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

karimbakir
Contributor II

I tried to burn the fuses using uboot command and I got the following error :

pastedImage_1.png

So how to burn eFuses using mfg tool , i tried the following command in u-boot but it does not work 

<CMD state="Updater" type="push" body="$ ls -l /sys/fsl_otp/">List fuses</CMD>
0 Kudos