次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

IMX6ULL NAND FLASH USING MFGTOOL

1,065件の閲覧回数
lokeshvenkatara
Contributor II

Hi All

I am trying to write binaries to custom imx6ull  board's nand flash using MfgTool.

By doing slight modifications in ucl2.xml file I could able to load default uboot, zImage, dtb and rootfs available in MfgTool into nand flash. And by changing boot configuration pin settings, I could able to boot successfully.

Everything works fine with default binaries available from MfgTool package downloaded from NXP website(i.e L4.1.15_2.0.0-ga_mfg-tools)

I have only issue in writing custom zImage and dtb files to nand flash.

I am trying in 3 different scenarios, given the details below.

In all the scenarios I am not changing u-boot file(trying to use the default file available from MfgTool)

Scenario 1: Replacing zImage provided in MfgTools package with custom zImage built using latest BSP 4.14.

When I am trying to load custom zImage file by replacing zImage in MfgTool, writing to NAND is not happening.

I could see following message from console hanging without any further proceeding.

Below screenshot captured when I replace the zImage by custom zImage alone.

Uboot, dtb files not changed, used the default MfgTool provided itself.

serial console.JPG

Scenario 2: Replacing dtb provided in MfgTools package with custom dtb built using latest BSP 4.14.

When I replace zImage-imx6ull-14x14-evk-gpmi-weim.dtb file alone with custom dtb file, console showing following message and hanging without any further proceeding.

Below screenshot captured when I replace with custom dtb file alone. Uboot, zImage not changed, used the default MfgTool provided itself.

dtb_console.JPG

Scenario 3: Replacing dtb and zImage files provided in MfgTools package with custom dtb and zImage files built for latest BSP 4.14.

Getting same behavior as Scenario 1.

Log files attached below for all the above scenarios.

Thanks and Regards

Lokesh

ラベル(2)
タグ(1)
0 件の賞賛
2 返答(返信)

808件の閲覧回数
lokeshvenkatara
Contributor II

Hi Support team

Kindly provide the information needed to resolve above issue and any troubleshoot techniques we could follow to write custom zImage and DTB  files to the nand flash.

Seeking for your valuable response asap.

Thanks & Regards

Lokesh

0 件の賞賛

808件の閲覧回数
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Have you tried to download all images you build for your customer board use the mfgtool? The mfgtool download process is following the uxl2.xml file.

0 件の賞賛