IMX6SDL IPUx_CSIx_VSYNC,HSYNC; active-high/low and rising/falling-edge triggered IPU_CSI_PIX_CLK.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMX6SDL IPUx_CSIx_VSYNC,HSYNC; active-high/low and rising/falling-edge triggered IPU_CSI_PIX_CLK.

Jump to solution
takashitakahash
Contributor III

Dear community.

Our customer has question below.

IMX6SDLAEC P94 of 4.11.10.2.3 Non-Gated Clock Mode  describe that rising / falling edge and active HI / Lo can be changed,
Where should I refer to specific settings?

The timing described in Figure 61 is that of a typical sensor. Some other sensors may have a slightly
different timing. The CSI can be programmed to support rising/falling-edge triggered
IPUx_CSIx_VSYNC; active-high/low IPUx_CSIx_HSYNC; and rising/falling-edge triggered
IPUx_CSIx_PIX_CLK.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Takashi

please refer to sect.38.5.151 CSI0 Sensor Configuration Register i.MX6SDL Reference Manual

(IPUx_CSI0_SENS_CONF) for description of polarity bits 0-3.

http://cache.freescale.com/files/32bit/doc/ref_manual/IMX6SDLRM.pdf 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Takashi

please refer to sect.38.5.151 CSI0 Sensor Configuration Register i.MX6SDL Reference Manual

(IPUx_CSI0_SENS_CONF) for description of polarity bits 0-3.

http://cache.freescale.com/files/32bit/doc/ref_manual/IMX6SDLRM.pdf 

Best regards
igor
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos