IMX6DL YOCTO编译QT 5.10 无法运行QT程序

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMX6DL YOCTO编译QT 5.10 无法运行QT程序

sendong
Contributor I

使用“Freescale_Yocto_Project_User's_Guide_20.pdf”配置YOCTO工程后(linux内核4.1.15,x11),切换了meta-qt5的branch为:master,使用命令“bitbake fsl-image-qt5”编译出的rootfs包含qt5.10。

但是烧到IMX6DL的板子上后,大部分QT自带DEMO运行后就崩溃,少部分DEMO程序可以运行,我自己写的程序运行后有很严重的花屏现象。YOCTO工程只切换了META-QT5的branch,没做其他修改。

有人遇到这种情况吗,如果有请分享一下解决办法,谢谢。

另外,如果编译的镜像为fsl-imx-fb的话,程序无法启动,不提示任何错误直接崩溃(Segmentation fault)。

Labels (3)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Sen,

The branch should be meta-fsl-bsp-release, I guess you are getting this error since the board is running out of memory.

0 Kudos

sendong
Contributor I

Hi Bio_TICFSL:

Do you mean I only need to change "meta-fsl-bsp-release" to other branch?

I have tried it,I change it to branch:"fsl-release/imx-morty", but when I run "bitbake fsl-image-qt5",

some errors appears:

------------------------------------------------------

ERROR: No recipes available for:
  /home/user/workspace/fsl-release-bsp/sources/meta-fsl-bsp-release/imx/meta-bsp/recipes-graphics/freeglut/freeglut_%.bbappend
  /home/user/workspace/fsl-release-bsp/sources/meta-fsl-bsp-release/imx/meta-bsp/recipes-browser/chromium/chromium_54.0.2810.2.bbappend
  /home/user/workspace/fsl-release-bsp/sources/meta-fsl-bsp-release/imx/meta-bsp/recipes-browser/chromium/chromium-wayland_53.0.2785.143.bbappend
  /home/user/workspace/fsl-release-bsp/sources/meta-fsl-bsp-release/imx/meta-bsp/recipes-kernel/cryptodev/cryptodev-module_1.8.bbappend
  /home/user/workspace/fsl-release-bsp/sources/meta-fsl-bsp-release/imx/meta-bsp/recipes-core/udev/eudev_%.bbappend
  /home/user/workspace/fsl-release-bsp/sources/meta-fsl-bsp-release/imx/meta-bsp/recipes-multimedia/pulseaudio/pulseaudio_9.0.bbappend

-------------------------------------------------------

Shoud I need to change some other meta to other branch?    like:poky   meta-fsl-arm....

Please help me,thank you!

0 Kudos

sendong
Contributor I

自己顶一下,是不是只切换 meta-qt5的branch不行啊,其他 的例如meta-fsl-bsp-release这些需要同时切换到master的branch吗?有人了解吗?

0 Kudos