Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[IMX6D]How to change the parameters of LVDS signal

Jump to solution
dengw2
Contributor I

Dear Commuity,

We are developing a cluster based on IMX6D. TFT LCD with open ldi interface has been used.

After test the eye diagram of display lvds signal, some parameters are NG:

Clock high time (TLVCH)
Clock low time (TLVCL)
strobe width (TSW)

Please help to check is it possible to change the parameters of LVDS signal by software?

Thanks.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Wu

for i.MX6DQ I am afraid it is not possible to change the parameters of LVDS signal in

software. So it is necessary to pay attention to hardware: board layout, connectors, cables

impedance matching. In particular, from sect.4.8.3 LVDS I/O Output Buffer Impedance, sect.4.12.11 LVDS Display Bridge (LDB) Module Parameters  i.MX 6Dual/6Quad Applications Processors for Consumer Products - Data Sheet

The LVDS interface complies with TIA/EIA 644-A standard. For more details, see TIA/EIA STANDARD
644-A, “Electrical Characteristics of Low Voltage Differential Signaling (LVDS) Interface Circuits.”

Best regards
igor

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
dengw2
Contributor I

Dear igor,

Thanks for your help. we will check from h/w side.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Wu

for i.MX6DQ I am afraid it is not possible to change the parameters of LVDS signal in

software. So it is necessary to pay attention to hardware: board layout, connectors, cables

impedance matching. In particular, from sect.4.8.3 LVDS I/O Output Buffer Impedance, sect.4.12.11 LVDS Display Bridge (LDB) Module Parameters  i.MX 6Dual/6Quad Applications Processors for Consumer Products - Data Sheet

The LVDS interface complies with TIA/EIA 644-A standard. For more details, see TIA/EIA STANDARD
644-A, “Electrical Characteristics of Low Voltage Differential Signaling (LVDS) Interface Circuits.”

Best regards
igor

0 Kudos