IMX6 controlling Spartan6 and Blackfin

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMX6 controlling Spartan6 and Blackfin

ryanchappell
Contributor I

I have been using the SDP-H1 High Speed Controller Board for the System Demonstration Platform, which has the Xilinx® Spartan 6 and Blackfin processor ADSP-BF527, to collect samples with AD7768 evaluation board. This DAC has been working very well with the evaluation software provided. Now I would like to test the systems compatibility with the IMX6 Processor from NXP. The goal would be to load Linux, run my application, and control the basic functions of the DAC. 

Is there a development board available that will allow me to create this system for evaluation purposes? According to the engineering team at AD, the board will need a FMC connector and the interface lines connected to the processor. 

Labels (5)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ryan

for available options one can look at Sabre boards:

SABRE Development System|NXP 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos