cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMX6 Gstreamer .avi decoding and conversion to RGB colorspace

Jump to solution
dericpanet-raym
Contributor I

I have an application that requires an RGB buffer from Gstreamer decoding.

Here is my current pipeline.

filesrc location=/movies/big_buck_bunny_720p_surround.avi ! decodebin2 ! ffmpegcolorspace ! appsink name=video-sink

I've also tried

filesrc location=/movies/big_buck_bunny_720p_surround.avi ! avidemux ! vpudec ! ffmpegcolorspace ! video/x-raw-rgb ! appsink name=video-sink

I end up with an Internal Data Stream error.  My application is using the decoded gstreamer data but only works in the RGB colorspace.

I've also noticed that I can't use the aiurdemux, I end up getting an error saying can't link filesrc to auirdemux, none of the examples shown seem to work.

Thanks.

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
karina_valencia
NXP Apps Support
NXP Apps Support
Re: IMX6 Gstreamer .avi decoding and conversion to RGB colorspace

Francisco Alberto Carrillo DominguezEmployee

We would have to try with this elements, i think the ipusc plugin can convert it.

gst-launch filesrc location=media_file typefind=true ! aiurdemux name=demux ! queue ! vpudec ! mfw_ipucsc ! 'video/x-raw-rgb' ! appsink name=video-sink

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
karina_valencia
NXP Apps Support
NXP Apps Support
Re: IMX6 Gstreamer .avi decoding and conversion to RGB colorspace

Francisco Alberto Carrillo DominguezEmployee

We would have to try with this elements, i think the ipusc plugin can convert it.

gst-launch filesrc location=media_file typefind=true ! aiurdemux name=demux ! queue ! vpudec ! mfw_ipucsc ! 'video/x-raw-rgb' ! appsink name=video-sink

0 Kudos