IMX6编码问题

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMX6编码问题

xiaoweiwang
Contributor I

您好 我们现在使用基于imx6Q的TW6865的开发板实现思路视频的编码,通过UDP传输,远端再通过IMX6进行解码。 目前采用方案2个: 方案1:采用V4L2直接将采集的YUV数据透传,发现延迟很大被否定。 方案2:采用GSTREAM实现四路图像的编码实时传输,视频编码传输,遇到以下几个问题: 1.内核采用3.0.35,GSTREAM 1)问题1:官方是否有对应的解决方案 2)问题2:我们尝试采用GSTREAM编译的时候,遇到很多的问题,GST-PLUGING无法编译通过,是否有针对性的文档, 3)这个方案是否可行呢?

0 Kudos
2 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Q[Translate by Google]:

IMX6 coding problem
Hello, we now use the development board based on imx6Q TW6865 to achieve the idea of video encoding, through the UDP transmission, remote and then through the IMX6 decoding. Currently using the program 2: Option 1: V4L2 directly through the collection of YUV data transmission, found that the delay was negated. Option 2: The use of GSTREAM to achieve four-way image encoding real-time transmission, video encoding transmission, encountered the following questions: 1. Kernel using 3.0.35, GSTREAM 1) Question 1: whether there is a corresponding official solution 2) : We try to use GSTREAM compiler, encountered a lot of problems, GST-PLUGING can not compile through, whether there are targeted documents, 3) Is this program feasible?

A:

For L3.0.35 kernel please look at

GStreamer i.MX6 Camera Streaming 

GStreamer i.MX6 Pipelines 

gstreamer sources:

Index of /buildsources/g/gst-fsl-plugin/gst-fsl-plugin-3.0.11

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

xiaoweiwang
Contributor I

tks man, i try to compile 3.0.35 ,but found  many errors on ubuntu12.04 with ltib ,so  our team will stop imx6's project   

0 Kudos