cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMX RT1050,8M MINI, LPC55S69 SDK

sreedevi_mohan
Contributor III

Hi All,

we have a requirement to work with the following three EVKs.

i.MXRT1050 EVK
LPC55S69-EVK
i.MX8M Mini EVK

As per our understanding , the RT1050 and LPC55S69 EVKs is using FREE RTOS with MCUXpresso SDK and 8M Mini is having yocto build. Based on this we have installed MCUXpresso and added the sdk downloaded SDK_2.6.1_EVKB-IMXRT1050 (1).zip and SDK_2.6.2_LPCXpresso55S69.zip by following the steps in a doc.

We got imx-yocto-L4.14.98_2.0.0_ga.zip and it will support 8M Mini as per the user guide. Also we got SDK_2.6.0_EVK-MIMX8MM.tar.gz, in which arm tool chain mentioned (Not able to add the same in MCUXpresso) but don't know how to build the sdk got  from this tar.gz. 

Could you please reply for the following questions if possible :

1. Is this the correct and latest sdk for RT1050 and LPC ?

2. What should be the correct sdk for 8M Mini ? If it is the yocto build , could you please confirm the latest bsp version that will support 8M Mini?

Thanks in advance.

Tags (2)
1 Reply

AldoG
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

1.- Yes it is the latest one.

2.- Here for the i.MX 8MM the BSP is the reference software, an optimized OS, and a system-validated board support package.

As for the MCUXpresso Software Development Kit (MCUXpresso SDK) provides comprehensive software source code to be executed in the i.MX 8M Mini M4 core. Both BSP and SDK that you mention are the latest.

I'll recommend you to take a look to the get started of each board it may prove helpful

Hope this helps,

Best regards,

Aldo.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------