I.x8dxp paired with 88E6172 issues

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I.x8dxp paired with 88E6172 issues

jack_huang1
Contributor III

During the development of I.X8DXP platform products, the communication could not be completed in the debugging of THE RGMII interface connection Marvel Switch communication.The switch model is 88E6172.The switch hardware configuration is correct, PHY PORT 0-4 is normal for external communication as the switch, and the RGMII interface cannot be configured successfully. Is there a driver with 88E6172 in I.MX8DXP?

0 Kudos
4 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi 克祥 黄

for 88E6172 driver one can refer to below links

dsa: mv88e6352/mv88e6xxx: Add support for Marvell 88E6320 and 88E6321 - Patchwork 

GitHub - mmilburn/marvell-switch 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

jack_huang1
Contributor III

Dear igorpadykov:

Can you provide a complete Linux driver suite and related software migration documentation?Thank you!

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
0 Kudos

jack_huang1
Contributor III

Dear igorpadykov

At present, i.mx8dxp has received the broadcast network packet, but its IP address cannot be confirmed. Tcpdump - I eth0-v | grep 244 is executed on i.mx8dxp, please see the screenshot.      123.png

The configuration instructions used are as follows:    

124.png

Ping 192.169.5.227 on another COMPUTER on the LAN: 192.169.5.244, the problem is that it cannot confirm its IP address.

Please analyze the reasons and see how to solve them.Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Jack

0 Kudos