I want to Use flexcan interface of IMX6, currently I am looking a ECU simulator which supprots the ISO 11898 , Based on the infor (Each FlexCAN module is a communication controller implementing the CAN protocol according to Bosch Specification versio

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

I want to Use flexcan interface of IMX6, currently I am looking a ECU simulator which supprots the ISO 11898 , Based on the infor (Each FlexCAN module is a communication controller implementing the CAN protocol according to Bosch Specification versio

1,692 次查看
govardhanmattel
Contributor I

I want to Use flexcan interface  of IMX6, currently I am looking a ECU simulator which supprots the ISO 11898 , Based on the info (Each FlexCAN module is a  communication controller  implementing the CAN  protocol according to Bosch  Specification version 2.0B  and ISO Standard 11898)

Is any  ECU simulator supports the flexcan protocol. How we can prove that the IMX can bus can support other ISO standras. Looking for help

I am able to communicate IMX -IMX with flexcan interface,

0 项奖励
回复
5 回复数

1,086 次查看
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi govardhan

it is possible to provide flexcan conformance document, please create

service request for that. Unfortunately I am not aware of simulators supporting flexcan.

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 项奖励
回复

1,086 次查看
govardhanmattel
Contributor I

Hi igor,

Any idea of which standard obd-2 protocol is supported by flex can. we have the ECU-2000 simulator  which supports the below protocol

ISO 15765-4 (CAN 250/500 kbps, 11/29 bit)

can you give the correct info of  supported protocols by flex-can.

The issue we are facing is when we sending a CAN frame from socket layer. on ECU simulator terminal we are observing the below error

CAN_ERROR

CAN_ERROR

connection setup:

Connected the 3 wires can-h, can-l ,gnd  directly IMX CAN interface which have 3 pins can-h, can-h, GND.

0 项奖励
回复

1,086 次查看
carlosoliva
Contributor I

hi, were you ever able to figure this out?

0 项奖励
回复

1,086 次查看
govardhanmattel
Contributor I

HI igor,

Any idea which standards of OBD-2 protocol does Flexcan support.

Flexcan to Flexcan we are able to communicate. The issue we see here we have one ECU-2000 simulator.

which supports the below protocol

ISO 15765-4 (CAN 250/500 kbps, 11/29 bit), we have connected the OBD-2 connector to Can interface on IMX

when sending the data from socket layer .on the simulator terminal the below error appears

CAN_ERROR

CAN_ERROR.

0 项奖励
回复

1,086 次查看
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

FLEXCAN conforms to CAN 2.0B protocol specification and passed

ISO CAN conformance tests according to "ISO 16845:2004"

~igor

0 项奖励