I.MX6ULL with PF3001 PMIC

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I.MX6ULL with PF3001 PMIC

nachodiz
Contributor III

Dear all, our company was designing a board for an importan customer, we was designing with AM3552 but some distributor offered to us the ULL at very good price, we solicitate PF3001(A7 variant) connection example with ULL because we are not in time to study the whole documentation. Where can we get live support?

6 Replies

Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello

I have sent You via e-mail schematic example for i.MX6UL + PF3000, which may be used
as base for customers i.MX6ULL designs, since the 6ULL may be considered as derivative of

the 6UL. Also, You may send us Your final design for review.

Have a great day,
Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EgleTeam
Contributor V

Hi Yuri,

we just started a new design with MX6ULL, would you be so kind as to share with us the schematic example with PF3000?. The reference design is "nice" but we'd prefer don't to place a lot of DC-DCs and LDOs...

Thanks,
Manuel.

0 Kudos

Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Please use the following :

https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-331899 

Regards,

Yuri.

0 Kudos

EgleTeam
Contributor V

Thanks Yuri, then... the pinout of MX6UL and MX6ULL (power and control) is compatible?

BTW: how to download the "SCH-29105 KIT6UL-3000EVM Version C.zip"? I can't find the right link :-(

Regards,
Manuel.

0 Kudos

Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Yes,   the pinout of MX6UL and MX6ULL (power and control) is compatible.
For more details, please refer to  AN5350 (Migration Guide)

http://cache.nxp.com/assets/documents/data/en/application-notes/AN5350.pdf?fsrch=1&sr=1&pageNum=1 

Regards,

Yuri.

0 Kudos

EgleTeam
Contributor V

So sorry!!! I Was a bit confused and I didn't see the attachment links below....