I.MX6UL: More details about Signals and Pins ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I.MX6UL: More details about Signals and Pins ?

Jump to solution
wowa
Contributor I

Hello Community,

unfortunately i cannot find much helpful details about some pins in the "Datasheet" or "Reference Manual".

For example i cannot find the information if a signal is "high"- or "low"-active, see screenshots:

Screenshot_Forum_Pins_1.PNG

Screenshot_Forum_Pins_2.PNG

I have to look after schematics of the "Eval-Board" to see any negations. Maybe i need any other papers

to solve this problem ? Please can anyone help and show me the right way out ? :-)

Thanks and best regards.

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Walter

"_B" means active low signal "Bar". For ddr signals one cam look at DDRs datasheet

or ddr specifications. RTC_XTALI,XTALO are oscillator analog signals, meaning

of "active" is not applicable for them.

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
wowa
Contributor I

That sounds conclusive.

Thx and BR

0 Kudos
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Walter

"_B" means active low signal "Bar". For ddr signals one cam look at DDRs datasheet

or ddr specifications. RTC_XTALI,XTALO are oscillator analog signals, meaning

of "active" is not applicable for them.

Best regards

igor

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos