cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I.MX6 JRSDIDR TZ=1, MIDTZ, Job RingTZ

myungjinhwang
Contributor III

Dear NXP team.

I've seen JRSDIDR TZ=1, MIDTZ, Job RingTZ  as bellow in the reference menual. (IMX6DQ6SDLSRM.pdf)

B.2.6 Job Ring Registers

This section describes registers found in each of the job rings. A functional description of

the job rings can be found in the “Cryptographic Acceleration and Assurance Module (CAAM)” chapter.

If the job ring is allocated to TrustZone SecureWorld (JRSDIDR TZ=1), then the job ring

registers associated with this ring may only be written via a bus transaction that has ns=0.

Transactions with ns=1 for job rings owned by TrustZone SecureWorld will be ignored.

B.2.5.4 Secure Memory Partition Owner Register (SMPO)

When a Job Ring owner reads this partition from the address alias associated with the Job

Ring, the value returned will indicate whether that Job RingTZ/owns the partition, another

but there is no register that i can read/write TZ bit and i could find the TZ bit, JRICID register In the LS1021ASECRM.pdf file.

Please give a guide this for IMX6.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Sorry, but the information you are requesting is treated as confidential info at this time and requires a signed NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement). Naturally, we cannot discuss this with you in public anyway, this requires to be handled

as a Service Request (SR).

In order to enter a new request :

How to submit a new question for NXP Support

Have a great day,
Yuri

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos