Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I.MX6 IPU C headers

Jump to solution
sebaseba
Contributor II

Hello

I want to use IPU on i.mx6quad from C api but I can not find appropriate header files to do that.

I have searched a lot and now I have got only a big mess in my head.

I know that I need to use ioctl (as it was in ipu examples on github) but with ipu.h file contents I do not know how to use it as CSI 8 bit parallel camera port. It seems that something that I need is in ipu-v3.h file but I can not compile it because there is an error that "resource_size_t does not name a type".

Where can I find or download appropriate headers ?? or where can I find any tutorial with using ipu as 8 bit parallel camera port ?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Seba

please check sect.6.3 Source Code Structure attached Linux

Manual, use sources on

http://git.freescale.com/git/cgit.cgi/imx/linux-2.6-imx.git/?h=imx_4.1.15_1.0.0_ga

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
sebaseba
Contributor II

Thak You ! That was exactly what I was looking for.

But I am a linux newbie and my folder mxc/ipu3 contains only Makefile and Kconfig file - nothing else.

Is there a possibility to use this libraries in debian or only in Yocto project ??

0 Kudos
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Seba

please check sect.6.3 Source Code Structure attached Linux

Manual, use sources on

http://git.freescale.com/git/cgit.cgi/imx/linux-2.6-imx.git/?h=imx_4.1.15_1.0.0_ga

Best regards
igor
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos