cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I.MX53 display adjustments

Jump to solution
vladimirevsigne
Contributor I

Dear All, How to adjusting display settings? I need change some settings as contrast, hue, gamma in windows ce os. Do have somebody a solution of my problem?:smileycry:

0 Kudos
1 Solution
qiang_li-mpu_se
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

For gamma adjust, it was supported by display driver escape code "DISPLAY_SET_GAMMA_VALUE", the sample application can be found at "WINCE600\SUPPORT\APP\DisplaySet\DisplaySet.cpp".

For other parameters such as contrast, they are not supported yet. To support them, you can prepare some special CSC parameters arrays for DP, as default in freescale BSP, the DP CSC only supports RGB to YUV and YUV to RGB CSC. But since it is just a calculation method for data process, you can also use it to convert from RGB to RGB with brightness adjusting.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
qiang_li-mpu_se
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

For gamma adjust, it was supported by display driver escape code "DISPLAY_SET_GAMMA_VALUE", the sample application can be found at "WINCE600\SUPPORT\APP\DisplaySet\DisplaySet.cpp".

For other parameters such as contrast, they are not supported yet. To support them, you can prepare some special CSC parameters arrays for DP, as default in freescale BSP, the DP CSC only supports RGB to YUV and YUV to RGB CSC. But since it is just a calculation method for data process, you can also use it to convert from RGB to RGB with brightness adjusting.

0 Kudos