I.MX 6 DualLite 和 I.MX 6Q SABRE-SD的区别(difference between I.MX 6 DualLite and I.MX 6Q SABRE-SD)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I.MX 6 DualLite 和 I.MX 6Q SABRE-SD的区别(difference between I.MX 6 DualLite and I.MX 6Q SABRE-SD)

Jump to solution
Mihan
Contributor IV

我想请问这两个处理器之间的区别,目前的问题是 I.MX 6QSABRE-SD 的镜像是否合适 I.MX 6DualLite,在下载编译的时候是否需要在配置中的机器名将其区分 ( imx6qsabresd  和 imx6quallite)。因为原本我使用的imx6q 使用的Qt版本是5.6.2的,而新的imx6duallite 提供的则是5.3.0的。我使用的是4.1.15的内核。

I want to know the differences of image between  I.MX 6QSABRE-SD and I.MX 6DualLite. Cus the Qt version on I.MX 6DualLite is 5.3.0 but on I.MX 6QSABRE-SD is 5.6.2. I want to upgrate it so can I use the I.MX 6QSABRE-SD 's image into  I.MX 6DualLite ? Or I should set the machine name "imx6duallite" and compile again?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi 铭恒 李 

> I want to upgrate it so can I use the I.MX 6QSABRE-SD 's image into  I.MX 6DualLite ?

>Or I should set the machine name "imx6duallite" and compile again?

right, it is necessary to rebuild with machine name "imx6duallite".

Details can be found in Yocto Guide from linux documentation on

i.MX Software | NXP 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi 铭恒 李 

> I want to upgrate it so can I use the I.MX 6QSABRE-SD 's image into  I.MX 6DualLite ?

>Or I should set the machine name "imx6duallite" and compile again?

right, it is necessary to rebuild with machine name "imx6duallite".

Details can be found in Yocto Guide from linux documentation on

i.MX Software | NXP 

Best regards
igor
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos