cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use iMXRT1050 MQS?

Jump to solution
abner_wang
Contributor I

How to use the MQS module with SAI in iMXRT1050, any examples I can get? I'm not very clear about its mechanism.

I notice this chip's MQS clock is from sai3_root_clock, and I want use SAI1 and MQS, so do I must configure sai1 and sai3's root clock then enable sai1 and mqs clock gating(CCGR) to use them? 

And one thing I'm very confused, how the three SAI module connnect to MQS, do they use the same channel to MQS? Is that one time I can only use one SAI output signal to MQS, how to control it? Is that when I use MQS and SAI, I just configure MQS_LEFT or RIGHT pin, the SAI1 pin is not needed.

1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Abner

for obtaining mqs example one can create service request

https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-329745 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
abner_wang
Contributor I

OK. I ignore this message for a long time. Now I have resolved the probelm, IMXRT1050 MQS only uses SAI3 to MQS. And about MQS, I think the document is not very clear, especially about the clock relation of MQS and SAI. Maybe I have few audio knowledge, which is I should know before read that document.

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Abner

for obtaining mqs example one can create service request

https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-329745 

Best regards
igor
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!