您的意思是: 
已解决

How to solve the De-Interlace problem during usingi.Mx27 as a TVINV4l2

跳至解决方案
932 次查看
wason
Contributor I

Dear Sir.

I'm in the design of i.MX27 embedded system using TVP5150A as a TVIN image . The camera is interlace PAL mode, the CSI interface is set to BT656, 25 frames per second.We can get the video image data according to the v4l2 capture acquisition algorithm.We get video image which including two picture into one frame image, so the image is also collected two of the same picture into one frame. I think the CSI interface may be acquidire the progressive way, but the camera output is Interlace mode . How to solve this kind of interlaced camera problem during using CSI interface of i.MX27. I think that freescale may be have some De-Interlace algorithm which can solve this BUG or provide the solution algorithm.

Thank you.

标签 (2)
0 项奖励
回复
1 解答
748 次查看
jimmychan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Unfortunately i.MX27 has not deinterlace hardware support and software implementation is the only option.

I.MX27 CSI module has ability to detect Change Of Field event. Two image fields can be stored separately in memory

and composed in software. Unfortunately i.MX27 BSPs do not have deinterlacing feature, also we have not examples of deinterlacing implementation.

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
回复
1 回复
749 次查看
jimmychan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Unfortunately i.MX27 has not deinterlace hardware support and software implementation is the only option.

I.MX27 CSI module has ability to detect Change Of Field event. Two image fields can be stored separately in memory

and composed in software. Unfortunately i.MX27 BSPs do not have deinterlacing feature, also we have not examples of deinterlacing implementation.

0 项奖励
回复