Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set new baud rate in imx53

Jump to solution
yennivenkateswa
Contributor II

Hi all,

Presently i am using imx53 board. default baud rate of this board is 115200 i want to change this baud rate to 460800 bps and 19.2kbps

can anyone please help me how can i change baud rate ? and which files i have to modify ?

Thanks&Regards

venkatesh

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please use the OBDS package - it contains examples how to configure

i.MX53 modules.

On-Board Diagnostic Suit for the i.MX53 Quick Start Board

Have a great day,
Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please use the OBDS package - it contains examples how to configure

i.MX53 modules.

On-Board Diagnostic Suit for the i.MX53 Quick Start Board

Have a great day,
Yuri

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
yennivenkateswa
Contributor II

hi Yuri,

how can i use this package for changing baud rate please tell me?

Thanks&Regards

venkatesh

0 Kudos
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

File "201050_mx53_sbrth_lcb_release\src\drivers\uart\imx_uart\uart.c" may be considered

as an example how to configure UART. Also, please look at section 76.11 (Initialization)
of the i.MX53 Reference Manual.

Regards,

Yuri.

0 Kudos