How to remove "SE Blank ARIK" USB driver?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove "SE Blank ARIK" USB driver?

yschung
Contributor I

SE Blank ARIK usb driver conflict with UUU usb driver therefore flashing fail occurs all the time while flashing root file system on IMX6Q evk board.

Is there anyone who knows how to remove 'SE Blank ARIK' USB driver?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Yunsoo Chung,

I would like to confirm if you are using an NXP board, as this driver may also be used by third party like those manufactured and supported by Boundary Devices or Vasicite. In that case they may be able to provide more information on how to handle this scenario.

I’m not familiar with this driver but if using Windows you may uninstall from the Device Manager. However, the system will try to install this driver again automatically each time you connect the board in Serial Download mode, so you may want to disable this option in Windows (this may differ depending on the Windows release you are using).

I hope this helps!

Regards,

0 Kudos

yschung
Contributor I

HI ,

Thx for your replying.

I'm using MCMIMX6Q-SDP EVB board.

Removed SE BLANK ARIK driver in device manage and registry over regedit on Windows.

However, that USB driver is installed automatically when USB cable is plugged.:-(

I guess, driver seems to be in the Windows/System32 folder but don't know file name.

Best regards,

Yunsoo

0 Kudos