cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to preview raw format on imx6q?

dinhbang
Contributor II

Hello everyone!

I have a issue need for help. I am porting a mipi camera for my custom board use Imx6q processor and my target is android ICS. My camera is only output Raw 10 format but the IPU can't support converting RAW 10 format to RGB/YUV on the fly, it can only use generic mode to receive input bayer data to memory. So how i can convert Raw to RGB/YUV? Can resources of imx6q do this? if imx6q can't do this,so i can use a ic ISP (image sensor processor) for convert Raw 10 to RGB/YUV and what is it name? My camera is 13mpx, i do not find ic ISP support this resolution. If anyone has solution for this issue, let me know, thank you very much!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

YixingKong
Senior Contributor IV

Dinh

This discussion is closed since no activity. If you still need help, please feel free to reply with an update to this discussion, or create another discussion.

Thanks,

Yixing

0 Kudos

YixingKong
Senior Contributor IV

Dinh

We have not got your response yet and will close the discussion in 3 days. If you still need help, please feel free to reply with an update to this discussion.

Thanks,

Yixing

0 Kudos

YixingKong
Senior Contributor IV

Dinh

We are sorry for getting back to you so late. Are you still stuck with the issue? If you have somehow resolved the issue, can we close the discussion? If you still need help, please feel free to reply with an update to this discussion.

Thanks,

Yixing

0 Kudos