How to prepare bootable sdcard with Linux images for i.MX6 sololite ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to prepare bootable sdcard with Linux images for i.MX6 sololite ?

namratanalawade
Contributor I

We are using i.MX6 sololite eval board for development . We had received two SD cards with android images with the dev kit.

We require to boot the i.MX6 sololite board with the prebuild Linux images.However we don't know how to partition the sd card and what is the size of each partition.

How to prepare the SD card with all proper partitions using Linux commands?

Any quick help would be appreciated.

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

namratanalawade
Contributor I

Thank you for your response igor.

I have refereed the same user guide (section 4.3)for preparing bootable SD card.

We have downloaded the prebuild images of i.MX6 sololite from the dowloads of NXP, now we want these images to be burnt on the sd card without using MFG tool as it requires the images to be compiled  with MFG flags.

After following the steps in the section 4.3, we prepared the SD card but the U-boot does not seem to get boot up.

Is there any direct script to partition the SD card with proper size and download the Linux images one by one on the particular partition?

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Namrata

unfortunately I am not aware of such script.

Suggest to try mfg tools.

Best regards

igor

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Namrata

please refer to attached Linux Guide sect.4.4 Downloading images,

sect.4.2 Manufacturing Tool

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos