How to output hdmi tx directly on imx8qm_mek on Android 9.0 software version?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to output hdmi tx directly on imx8qm_mek on Android 9.0 software version?

Jump to solution
MickyHe
Contributor III

dear all:

Hi,Can you tell me how to directly output hdmi tx on imx8qm_mek based on Android 9.0?

No need for lvds to hdmi

0 Kudos
1 Solution
MickyHe
Contributor III

thanks.pls close it~

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
MickyHe
Contributor III

thanks.pls close it~

0 Kudos
MickyHe
Contributor III

"what android 9 version do you need? not all of android 9 can support imx8qm mek board"

Can you tell me what' mean about not all of android 9 can support HDMI or  imx8qm mek board?

0 Kudos
MickyHe
Contributor III

Hi joanxie,

I downloaded android_p9.0.0_2.1.1-auto-ga_image_8qmek.tar.gz from the official website to the imx8QM MEK board,But can not see display on HDMI-TX. It is ok base on automotive-10.0.0_2.4.0_image_8qmek2.tar.gz
Can you tell us the patch?

Please tell us which stable baseline version are we fit to use.The main feature of our IVI mainboard is A2B audio system,GPS + IMU,nanoSIM+4G/5G module,DES CAMERA,USB CarPlay,GBE,WIFI-BT,HD Radio,STEERING WHEEL,HDMI,SPDIF,CANFD/CAN

0 Kudos
joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

must you use android 9? I don't find the patch for android 9, android 10 is available for your demands

0 Kudos
MickyHe
Contributor III

Hi joanxie

I downloaded android_p9.0.0_2.1.1-auto-ga_image_8qmek.tar.gz from the official website to the imx8QM MEK board,But can not see display on HDMI-TX. It is ok  base on automotive-10.0.0_2.4.0_image_8qmek2.tar.gz
Can you tell us the patch?

Please tell us which stable baseline version are we fit to use.The main feature of our IVI mainboard is A2B audio system,GPS + IMU,nanoSIM+4G/5G module,DES CAMERA,USB CarPlay,GBE,WIFI-BT,HD Radio,STEERING WHEEL,HDMI,SPDIF,CANFD/CAN

0 Kudos
joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

what android 9 version do you need? not all of android 9 can support imx8qm mek board

0 Kudos
MickyHe
Contributor III

I need imx-p9.0.0_2.1.1-auto-ga software version can support imx8qm mek board

0 Kudos
joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Please flash the Car2 image with 

"uuu_imx_android_flash.bat -f imx8qm -a -c 28 -u md -d md"

I just tried the image automotive-10.0.0_2.4.0_image_8qmek2.tar.gz and can see display on HDMI-TX with J6

0 Kudos