cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to output CCM_CLKO1 and CCM_CLKO2 for different frequency

cilymo
Contributor I

Hi,

How to output CCM_CLKO1 and CCM_CLKO2 for different frequency, such as GPIO_3 for CCM_CLKO2 output 24M, GPIO_0 for CCM_CLKO1 output 32.768K ?

And how to output CCM_CLKO1 for different frequency from different PAD? such a GPIO_0 and GPIO_19.

My platform is imx6dl and BSP version is 4.1.15-2.0.1, hope to get help from your guys. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi cily

for clko clock generation please look at clk-imx6q.c

linux-imx.git - i.MX Linux Kernel 

and dts file imx6qdl-sabresd.dtsi, check for record

MX6QDL_PAD_GPIO_0__CCM_CLKO1

linux-imx.git - i.MX Linux Kernel 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

cilymo
Contributor I

Hi Igorpadykov:

Thank your very much.

But my problem is not the clock output for CCM_CLKO1. I want to know if have any method to configure CCM_CLKO1 and CCM_CLKO2 output but with different frequency. 

I configured 

MX6QDL_PAD_GPIO_0__CCM_CLKO1

MX6QDL_PAD_GPIO_3__CCM_CLKO2

and i want GPIO_0 for 24M, GPIO_3 for 12M both output. I tried many different configuration, but GPIO_0 and GPIO_3 still output the same clock.

Thanks,

Cily

0 Kudos

umit_kayacik
Contributor II

Did you find a solution for GPIO_0 for clock out? Currently there is no clock on this pin even 

"MX6QDL_PAD_GPIO_0__CCM_CLKO1 0x130b0" is declared in DTSI.

0 Kudos