cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to modify "SW PAD Control Register" for IMX6ULL

jackjiang
Contributor II

Dear,

In my board, SNVS_PMIC_ON_REQ will output Low for some reason at normal work.I doubt it was disturbed, and want modify PUS bit of SW PAD Control Register,but I don't know where to do it? Uboot or Linux source code?

pastedImage_1.png

Or you know why SNVS_PMIC_ON_REQ  output Low, except RM whether there is a detailed use of the guide material for SNVS. Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Default PMIC_ON_REQ pad settings (under Linux) are quite reasonable.

Please look at my comments below regarding some ONOFF and PMIC_ON_REQ
related features, that, looks like, are not clearly stated in the RM.

In ON state, a button press > 5 sec will initiate an immediate HW shutdown (PMIC_ON_REQ
will go low). Note that this feature will only work after initialization software clears the Power

Glitch bit. So, it is possible to disable HW shutdown in software, via the Power Glitch bit

(in SNVS_LP Control (LPCR)).

Is ONOFF pulled up / left floating?

Bit fields ON_TIME and BTN_PRESS_TIME in SNVS_LPCR register influence on ONOFF timings.

PMIC_ON_REQ can be software controlled, using TOP and DP_EN bits in SNVS_LPCR.

Have a great day,
Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos