cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make SDIO Bluetooth work on sabresd board

ajaisingh
Contributor II

Hi friends

I have a silex SDIO bluetooth/wifi combo card, that i want to use on MX6q sabre sd board.Please suggest me what all changes i need to make.

when i connected this module in MX6q sabresd board it failed to start bluetooth where as wifi is working fine.

please find the logs attached for bluetooth failure

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks & Regards

Ajai Singh

Original Attachment has been moved to: bt_over_sdio.log.zip

Labels (2)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

lancejump
Contributor I

Ajai,

I have gotten a such a combo card to work on two different iMX6Q platforms using the LTIB BSP with kernel version 3.0.35. One board was the Boundary Sabre Lite and the other was the G5-ES gcore6. The device was from wi2wi and is based on the Marvell sd8787. What device are you using?

This was not easy and may or may not be applicable to your situation. The bottom line is that I ended up using drivers from Marvell (obtained from wi2wi) and patching them. The patches for wifi were related to issues on the gcore6 board. The patches for Bluetooth were applicable to both boards and came from wi2wi after they investigated. Let me know if this sounds useful to you.

Lance

0 Kudos