cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to install apk on i-MX6Q ?

Midous2022
Contributor II

Hello dear :

Please i Have Auto media car android ( MX6Q ) in Changan cs95 /2020. 

i things the system is locked , because I Can install the apk developed by Freescale , but cannot install the apk like waze or spotify , when im installed the system crash and reboot .

but the apk developed by freescale work fine and installed . i will show some attach to more understanding ..

Please Help me . thanks .

0 Kudos
5 Replies

touch4touch
Contributor I

Hi Midous2022,

Please can you tell me how did you access the developer options in your changan CS95??

0 Kudos

Mike-9
Contributor I

I need to install a new version of android in my car. I downloaded the version android 8.0 from npx but i don't know how to install it like an apk file on my device manually by usb and not my laptop. My car is changan alsvin v3 2020 with i-MX6Q android version 4.4.2. How can i update this version into 8.0 by using only usb and not a laptop connected to the head unit. Full process please, i searched hardly i coudn't find.

0 Kudos

Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Midous2022

You can use the ADB tool to install the apk.

In this document is explained how you can install the tool and how you can use it to install the apk.

https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-102514

I hope this information can help you.

Regards

0 Kudos

Mike-9
Contributor I

I need to install a new version of android in my car. I downloaded the version android 8.0 from npx but i don't know how to install it like an apk file on my device manually by usb and not my laptop. My car is changan alsvin v3 2020 with i-MX6Q android version 4.4.2. How can i update this version into 8.0 by using only usb and not a laptop connected to the head unit. Full process please, i searched hardly i coudn't find.

0 Kudos

Midous2022
Contributor II

Thanks my friend , i will try .

0 Kudos