How to get output from mfgtool -noui cmd?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get output from mfgtool -noui cmd?

Jump to solution
theda_arabella
Contributor I

I am using mfgTool2 (2.7) command line with the -noui parameter.

Everything works but when i start a cmd Process in my VB Application and i redirect the Output

to a text box, then i dont get any output? If i start cmd separately in Windows, then i get the desired Output,

but it is also not possible to redirect the output into a txt file. Is mfgTool not using stdout for cmd?

Nearly the same question, but the answer fom igorpadykov was in my opionion not very professional!

How to get output from mfgtool command line interface? 

I have read the Manual and there is no inforamtion about how to get the output from an own started cmd process!

Labels (2)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Arabella

that version was experimental and unfortunately not tested, now it is deprecated

and not supported. In general one can try to debug it using sources :

buildroot/package/mfgtools at master · buildroot/buildroot · GitHub 

Recommended to use uuu tool

GitHub - NXPmicro/mfgtools: Freescale/NXP I.MX Chip image deploy tools. 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Arabella

that version was experimental and unfortunately not tested, now it is deprecated

and not supported. In general one can try to debug it using sources :

buildroot/package/mfgtools at master · buildroot/buildroot · GitHub 

Recommended to use uuu tool

GitHub - NXPmicro/mfgtools: Freescale/NXP I.MX Chip image deploy tools. 

Best regards
igor
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!