How to get android_KK4.4.3_2.0.0-ga_omxplayer_source.tar.gz & android_KK4.4.3_2.0.0-ga_wfdsink_source.tar.gz Packages for I.MX6 Quad

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get android_KK4.4.3_2.0.0-ga_omxplayer_source.tar.gz & android_KK4.4.3_2.0.0-ga_wfdsink_source.tar.gz Packages for I.MX6 Quad

ankurrahi
Contributor II

Hi Everyone,

I am working with I.MX6QuadSabre-sd, I am trying to build android image (as per Android user guide) for the mentioned board. I need following packages-

android_KK4.4.3_2.0.0-ga_omxplayer_source.tar.gz

android_KK4.4.3_2.0.0-ga_wfdsink_source.tar.gz

I wrote a mail to this Id- L2manager-andriod@freescale.com as somebody mentioned in another post that these packages are not available on freescale website and we can ask through this mail, but I didn't get any reply

Can anybody help me for the same.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Ankur Rahi

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Ankur Rahi,

To obtain these two packages, you can contact with freescale local FAE or marketing office.

android_KK4.4.3_2.0.0-ga_omxplayer_source.tar.gz

android_KK4.4.3_2.0.0-ga_wfdsink_source.tar.gz

Hope this can help you.
Have a great day,
Dan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos