How to enable L2 Cache of OCRAM in i.MX6Quad?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to enable L2 Cache of OCRAM in i.MX6Quad?

Jump to solution
mach
Contributor I

Hi Guys,

According to "47.4 Programmable Registers" of IMX6DQRM, we can enable L2 Cache of OCRAM by IOMUXC_GPR11. However,  I can not find the enable bits from IOMUXC_GPR11 in the reference manual . Can anyone give me some details?

Best wishes,

Mc

0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Mc

this feature is not available for i.MX6DQ processors, it is available on i.MX6SL.

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Mc

this feature is not available for i.MX6DQ processors, it is available on i.MX6SL.

Best regards
igor
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
mach
Contributor I

But will the data of OCRAM be cached to L1 Cache or L2 Cache by default?

0 Kudos
mach
Contributor I

Thank you!

0 Kudos