How to driver LVDS panel in i.MX8QM 's xen

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to driver LVDS panel in i.MX8QM 's xen

wanbenzhou
Contributor II

I connect pannel direct to LVDS1, run  and run android in xen mode.  how to fix display   it6263 bridge to direct LVDS panel?

how to fix the part of    "passthough" ? 

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi wanben

one can try with below dts

imx8qm-mek-domu.dts\freescale\dts\boot\arm64\arch - linux-imx - i.MX Linux kernel 

and follow sect.11 Xen Linux Guide in Linux 5.4.3_1.0.0 Documentation

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

wanbenzhou
Contributor II

I think flowing:

1.  Not design in my own board,  my board is LVDS connect to panel direct, how to replace it6263 with panel mode.  I found  source code flowing file, have any change example?

~/mx8/yocto/android_build/vendor/nxp/mcu-sdk-auto/SDK_MEK-MIMX8QM/boards/mekmimx8qm/demo_apps/rear_view_camera/cm4_core1/isi_board.c

2.  How to fix the part of    "passthough",   my board is  without it6263, is panel !

0 Kudos

Peng_Fan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Technically this is not xen specific. Put your node under passthrough, see if it works.

Kernel & Virtualization Engineer
0 Kudos