How to connect Mobius EPD to iMX7 SABRE

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to connect Mobius EPD to iMX7 SABRE

ianweston
Contributor I

Hi, Could someone explain what i would need for connecting an E-Ink Mobius EPD to the iMX7 SABRE dev board?

I can see there is a daugter board available (IMXEBOOK4DC), but i've not been able to find anywhere to buy this from. Also, i wasn't sure if i could connect a 13.3" mobius display to it?

At this stage we are only working on proof of concept, so any suggestions that will help us get up and running quickly would be great.

Thanks!

Ian.

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
1 Reply

gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Ian Weston,

I would recommend contacting your Local NXP Sales Representative as the IMXEBOOK4DC is not publicly available yet.

You may want to also consider the IMXEBOOK3DC which is available from NXP’s distributors.

http://www.nxp.com/products/microcontrollers-and-processors/arm-processors/i.mx-applications-process...

The EBOOK3DC has an ED060SCM display panel but you should be able to change the panel along with the waveform for the panel, which is provided by EINK but should be parsed with one of NXP’s tools. If you would like to have the waveform parsed or more information on this tool please open a Case as it’s moderated information.

Regards,