How to complie opengl es samples on i.mx6q?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to complie opengl es samples on i.mx6q?

binjiao
Contributor I

Hi,

I am using the samples in the gpu_sdk_v1.00 and am having trouble compling the samples working under yocto. I have run the makefile both X11 and frame buffer device, but they didin't work on the board. I thought it is because my sys on board is yocto. So I modify the TARGET_PATH_LIB and TARGET_PATH_INCLUDE in the text "makefile" as follows:

TARGET_PATH_LIB = $(SDKTARGETSYSROOT)/usr/lib

TARGET_PATH_INCLUDE = $(SDKTARGETSYSROOT)/usr/include

But this doesn't work! Can anyone tell me how to compile or cross-compile the gpu_sdk_v1.00 Samples in yocto? I'd be most grateful for any comments / suggestions.

Labels (3)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi bin

one can look at

https:// groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/wandboard/PHv-yXyhEWM

1.jpg

O.S. Systems

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

binjiao
Contributor I

Hi igor

Thank you very much for your answer. But I'm afraid it's not because of the "X11" or "wayland". I have test both "X11_overlay.out" and "gpu.sh" in the unit_test, and they work fine. My problem is that I couldn't cross-compile the samples in the GLES1.1, whether the makefile for X11 or for frame buffer device.

0 Kudos