How to burn in images for i.MX 8QuadXPlus MEK and boot it ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to burn in images for i.MX 8QuadXPlus MEK and boot it ?

tangl
Contributor I

Looking forward to your help.

0 Kudos
7 Replies

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Are you using linux or android BSP?Here you can use the uuu tool to download. If you are first use you can see Get Started with the MCIMX8QXP-CPU | NXP  to boot up the board. Or you can see the user guide documents you can download here i.MX 8QuadXPlus Multisensory Enablement Kit | NXP 

0 Kudos

tangl
Contributor I

It happens a issue that shows "LIBUSB_ERROR_IO", How should l do with it?QQ图片20200323140639.png

0 Kudos

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Does the usb diver install on your PC?

0 Kudos

tangl
Contributor I

l got a new board and its cpu is imx8qxp, which is different from the imx8qxp-mek and based on 2G LPDDR4 and 16G eMMC. Can l burn the same bootloader as the  imx8qxp-mek in the new board?

0 Kudos

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Do you know the difference between these two boards? The prebuild images in our website is for nxp reference board. If your board is not the one, you can not directly use. Here if you bought the board from third company you can contact them. Or if you design the board yourself you need to do porting the BSP towards its hardware.

tangl
Contributor I

I would like to get more details on porting the BSP, plz.

0 Kudos

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I do not know which version of BSP are you uising, you can see our porting guide. You can download documents here Embedded Linux for i.MX Applications Processors | NXP 

0 Kudos