How to build C0 binary for imx8qxp-mek on imx-4.14.98-2.3.0 branch?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to build C0 binary for imx8qxp-mek on imx-4.14.98-2.3.0 branch?

Jump to solution
jordonwu
Contributor III

Hello,

I download L4.14.98_2.3.0_images_MX8QXPMEK.zip and found it includes Image-imx8qxpc0mek.bin and imx-boot-imx8qxpc0mek-sd.bin-flash imags, but I not found C0xxx binaries after I build BSP according i.MX_Yocto_Project_User's_Guide.pdf of  imx-yocto-L4.14.98_2.3.0 document.

How to build C0 version binary for MX8QXPMEK board? 

thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Ping Wu,

I was reviewing the configuration files and there is a separate MACHINE for each of the two silicon versions supported:

imx8qxpmek for the B0 silicon

imx8qxpc0mek for the C0 silicon

So please bake the recipes you need accordingly. I would recommend having a separate build directory for each instead of using the same one and changing the local.conf file, as to avoid issues when baking.

I hope this information helps!

Regard!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
johnlcruz
Contributor I

@jordonwu A +

você conseguiu construir uma imagem para o imx8qxpc0mek você pode me passar a receita que usou e as configurações da sua máquina porque estou tentando seguir o guia
de usuário mas sem sucesso estou usando ubunto 20_04-lts-gen2 x64 RAM 16 GiB

Estou com problemas.

Configuração de construção:
BB_VERSION = "2.0.0"
BUILD_SYS = "x86_64-linux
"NATIVELSBSTRING = "universal"
TARGET_SYS = "aarch64-poky-linux"
MACHINE = "imx8qxpc0mek"
DISTRO = "fsl-imx-xwayland"
DISTRO_VERSION = "5.15-kirkstone"

Resumo: 2 tarefas falharam:/home/johnlcruz/imx-yocto-bsp/sources/poky/meta/recipes-devtools/binutils/binutils-cross_2.38.bb:do_unpack/home/johnlcruz/imx-yocto-bsp/sources/poky/meta/recipes-core/glibc/glibc_2.35.bb:
do_unpack

0 Kudos
gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Ping Wu,

I’m investigating but changes are builds from the Yocto BSP Release would be for the latest revision available at time of release. I will let you know as soon as I have more information.

Regards,

0 Kudos
gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Ping Wu,

I was reviewing the configuration files and there is a separate MACHINE for each of the two silicon versions supported:

imx8qxpmek for the B0 silicon

imx8qxpc0mek for the C0 silicon

So please bake the recipes you need accordingly. I would recommend having a separate build directory for each instead of using the same one and changing the local.conf file, as to avoid issues when baking.

I hope this information helps!

Regard!

0 Kudos
jordonwu
Contributor III

Hello gusarambula ,

Great! I Just change machine to imx8qxpc0mek  and then build, now there  are C0xxx binaries on deploy\images\imx8qxpc0mek folder. Later I will using a separate folder for C0 silicon machine, thanks.

Best Regards

0 Kudos