cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to adjust OV5640 data lane in i.MX RT1170

ian_ch
Contributor I

Dear sir,

I tried to run the mipi_csi_rgb_cm7 example on MIMXRT1170-EVK and changed the camera's MIPI data channel output from two pairs to one pair.

In order to match the timing of MIPI, I adjusted the resolution from 1280*720*30fps to 1280*720*15fps,

The camera signal can now be received, but the LCD panel cannot output the correct image.

Attach the normal output image  and the corrected error image

In addition to modifying the data channel settings, what else needs to be adjusted?

thanks and regards

S__58228808.jpg

S__58228810.jpg

  

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
To be prudent, I'd like to confirm with you about the below inquires.
1) According to your statement, you want to receive the camera video data via one pair as the below figures show, is it right?

jeremyzhou_1-1631176787947.png

2) The below figure doesn't seem like the data from the camera, can you explain it?

Further, I was wondering if you can introduce the cod modification you did about the evkmimxrt1170_csi_mipi_rgb_cm7 demo.
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos