How to add missing perl modules into yocto.

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

How to add missing perl modules into yocto.

跳至解决方案
7,332 次查看
arkceajin
Contributor I

Hello

I am trying to install Unix Bench into iMX6 Poky Yocto 1.6.2 . I successfully cross compiled Unix Bench source code. But  when i run Unix Bench, generated error said these 4 perl modules can not be found:

use POSIX qw(strftime);
use Time::HiRes;
use IO::Handle;
use FindBin;

So did i miss some thing while build the system?
Or any way to add these modules into yocto?

Thanks 

标签 (2)
标记 (2)
0 项奖励
1 解答
5,224 次查看
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi ark

please check

How can I install missing perl modules on an embedded system? - Stack Overflow 

also this can be posted on to meta-fsl-arm mailing list, so that someone familiar with it could try to assist you.
https://lists.yoctoproject.org/listinfo/meta-freescale

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
2 回复数
5,225 次查看
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi ark

please check

How can I install missing perl modules on an embedded system? - Stack Overflow 

also this can be posted on to meta-fsl-arm mailing list, so that someone familiar with it could try to assist you.
https://lists.yoctoproject.org/listinfo/meta-freescale

Best regards
igor
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 项奖励
5,224 次查看
arkceajin
Contributor I

Hello igor

Thanks you for answering my question, I added the modules into local.conf and rebuild the yocto solved the problem.

Ark

0 项奖励