How to add missing perl modules into yocto.

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

How to add missing perl modules into yocto.

ソリューションへジャンプ
7,329件の閲覧回数
arkceajin
Contributor I

Hello

I am trying to install Unix Bench into iMX6 Poky Yocto 1.6.2 . I successfully cross compiled Unix Bench source code. But  when i run Unix Bench, generated error said these 4 perl modules can not be found:

use POSIX qw(strftime);
use Time::HiRes;
use IO::Handle;
use FindBin;

So did i miss some thing while build the system?
Or any way to add these modules into yocto?

Thanks 

ラベル(2)
タグ(2)
0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
5,221件の閲覧回数
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi ark

please check

How can I install missing perl modules on an embedded system? - Stack Overflow 

also this can be posted on to meta-fsl-arm mailing list, so that someone familiar with it could try to assist you.
https://lists.yoctoproject.org/listinfo/meta-freescale

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
2 返答(返信)
5,222件の閲覧回数
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi ark

please check

How can I install missing perl modules on an embedded system? - Stack Overflow 

also this can be posted on to meta-fsl-arm mailing list, so that someone familiar with it could try to assist you.
https://lists.yoctoproject.org/listinfo/meta-freescale

Best regards
igor
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 件の賞賛
5,221件の閲覧回数
arkceajin
Contributor I

Hello igor

Thanks you for answering my question, I added the modules into local.conf and rebuild the yocto solved the problem.

Ark

0 件の賞賛